SAVAGE CLUB Inc.
3rd November 2019
With the last Korero done and dusted for this season, I trust you are all looking forward to the summer break. A time to refresh the creative juices and come up with some great ideas for 2020. There will be some
summer activities, so keep an eye out for the December Newsletter.
In spite of absences due to illness, we still had a good turn out
and an enjoyable show. Thank you to all those who participated. Congratulations to those who received service badges from President Ken. It was a relief that last month’s gremlins took the night off and the sound system ran without
a hitch - Thank you Robyn for all the efforts you put into the area.
Focus for November:-
A.G.M :- Wednesday 13th November 2019
7.30pm Stoke School Hall
Points to think about
- Nominations for Council
Forms included with this newsletter.
- Also included - a copy of the minutes from last years A.G.M, for you to read prior to the meeting to save time on the night
- We will be presenting some notices of motions relating
to changing the name of our parent body for your consideration ahead of next year’s conference.
- Ideas for summer activities.
- We welcome your votes for this trophies.
- Please bring a supper
Book Fair:- Saturday November 30th, 2019
Stoke School Hall 10am - 3pm
8.30am:- Set up hall for :-
• sale of books, cd,s vinyl
• Light refreshments
• Sausage Sizzle
3pm Pack up
As you can see there
will be lots going on, so we will need all hands on deck. Please phone Philipa (5477022) or Mary (5477489) with offers of help.
Kindred Clubs Conference 2020
Blenheim 19 -21 June 2020
• Registra͔•tions before 17th April, 2020
only $90 (after that date $100
• Forms available from secretary Robyn
• President Ken has booked accommodation.
Let him know soon to secure your booking.
• Let’s get a team together for this fun weekend
See you at the A.G.M.
Remember “ The Show Must Go On”
The brain is the most outstanding organ. It works for 24 hours, 365 days, right from your birth - till you fall in love. Anon